My husband, two little boys and I are elated to be welcoming a baby girl into our family this coming Spring! Even though I’m still enjoying time at home with my young children and volunteering with school and community, I remain passionate about South Asian weddings and events.
For those who decide to hire an event planner…. I am available (schedule permitting) to provide day-of-event assistance, should your planner desire/need a helping hand.
It is with a bittersweet heart to convey… effective year-end 2015 I am officially taking an indefinite respite from Passionate Peacock Event Planning.
**I will keep this website active to serve as a resource and referral point for brides-to-be and will gladly remain a consultant to industry colleges.**
I have struggled with this decision, as I am passionate about weddings and love my clients. However, the time has come for me to begin the transition into a new endeavor. I look forward to dedicating more time to my two darling sons and volunteer work.
Gorgeous! All around, gorgeous! It was the perfect sunny day, a fabulously decorated ballroom, a great venue, amazing vendor teams, and, above all… a dynamic bride and groom! Tony and Paroma (fondly called “Roma” by her family and friends) are so kind and tremendously fun – as you can instantly see from their photos together.
I had the pleasure of working with Roma’s mother, Kay, leading up to the big day. She is one amazing woman and worked tirelessly to ensure terrific celebrations for her daughter. She is someone you’d feel honored to have as your friend. Two weeks have passed since this beautiful wedding, and I’m still thinking of sweet, fun and organized – Kay! She was a planner’s dream!
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it over and over again… great vendors make my job feel easy! Roma and Kay engaged some outstanding people, and it was an honor to serve as a team among such talent.
- Sima Patel with Weddings InStyle created a stunning wedding and reception space
- Laura Feltner and her capable staff at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis are rock stars at hosting Indian weddings
- Jennifer Driscoll is one of the most talented and compassionate photographers I know, and when you look at her photos – you’ll feel like you’re right there in the moment
- Heather with Unique Heart Productions has an amazing eye for videography (and brilliant editing too!)
- Tina Gautam with her amazing team of stylists kept the bride and her bridesmaids running on time with beautiful hair and makeup
- Apurva Patel with Masala Entertainment was a very professional and in-style DJ, whom I certainly hope to have the pleasure of working with again
- Basil with India Sizzling I & II is the most known Indian catering chef in town, and his food is out of this world
- Cater Me Cafe provided kind, prompt and yummy meals as well
- Jose & Sons created fabulous, large Ganesha and Om ice sculptures
- A Touch of Class Limousine is always classy and always on time
- Minal Shah does the most beautiful bridal mehndi I’ve ever seen, at impressive lightening speed
Photos compliments of Jennifer Driscoll Photography
I am EXCITED to announce that I will be making a shift in service offerings! This approach will better fit my life as a Mom with two very small children, and also allow more time for volunteering! I am currently providing only Day-of-Event management service, as well as Day-of-Event Assistant services to fellow planners.
Of course, I’m gladly and passionately fulfilling service obligations to contracted clients for this 2015 season!
If you are interested in full-service or month-of service planning, please don’t hesitate to contact me for referrals to other reputable planners with experience in coordinating South Asian wedding and events.
I really enjoyed working with the groom’s mother, Ranjan, to plan this fabulous Sangeet, Wedding and Reception at Anderson Country Club! A big thanks to the vendors who made this event amazing: Royal Creations, Atmospheres Indy, Loumar Studios, Bollywood Dance Indianapolis, Linen Hero, Manjit Trehan, Amazing Grace’s Cakes & More, and Bhasker Jani.
Passionate Peacock is honored to be nominated by the International Special Events Society (ISES) for a Professional Achievement in Creative Events (PACE) Award! It is pleasure to serve among such extraordinary talent in the Indianapolis market. Congratulations to all of this year’s nominees. We look forward to celebrating at the Indiana Landmarks Center!
Back from maternity leave and at your service! Always glad to be a resource and provide insight and guidance to venues and vendors, and welcome the opportunity to work with you and your clients.
Explored the latest party and event trends at JW Marriott Indy ISES event yesterday with a fabulous orientation from the celeb designer Debi Lilly! Enjoying her book, “A Perfect Event”. Check out these fabulous pics from Nathaniel Edmunds Photography!
To better serve you, our primary phone number is now a cell phone.
Please contact us at (317) 607-8515.
IndyBride2B interviews Jennifer Nair on South Asian weddings in Indianapolis.