Gorgeous! All around, gorgeous! It was the perfect sunny day, a fabulously decorated ballroom, a great venue, amazing vendor teams, and, above all… a dynamic bride and groom! Tony and Paroma (fondly called “Roma” by her family and friends) are so kind and tremendously fun – as you can instantly see from their photos together.
I had the pleasure of working with Roma’s mother, Kay, leading up to the big day. She is one amazing woman and worked tirelessly to ensure terrific celebrations for her daughter. She is someone you’d feel honored to have as your friend. Two weeks have passed since this beautiful wedding, and I’m still thinking of sweet, fun and organized – Kay! She was a planner’s dream!
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it over and over again… great vendors make my job feel easy! Roma and Kay engaged some outstanding people, and it was an honor to serve as a team among such talent.
- Sima Patel with Weddings InStyle created a stunning wedding and reception space
- Laura Feltner and her capable staff at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis are rock stars at hosting Indian weddings
- Jennifer Driscoll is one of the most talented and compassionate photographers I know, and when you look at her photos – you’ll feel like you’re right there in the moment
- Heather with Unique Heart Productions has an amazing eye for videography (and brilliant editing too!)
- Tina Gautam with her amazing team of stylists kept the bride and her bridesmaids running on time with beautiful hair and makeup
- Apurva Patel with Masala Entertainment was a very professional and in-style DJ, whom I certainly hope to have the pleasure of working with again
- Basil with India Sizzling I & II is the most known Indian catering chef in town, and his food is out of this world
- Cater Me Cafe provided kind, prompt and yummy meals as well
- Jose & Sons created fabulous, large Ganesha and Om ice sculptures
- A Touch of Class Limousine is always classy and always on time
- Minal Shah does the most beautiful bridal mehndi I’ve ever seen, at impressive lightening speed
Photos compliments of Jennifer Driscoll Photography